7.05.2007

Meet Kent!

We're just back from the hospital today. Here are a few photos to get you started meeting our new son. Once we've caught up on sleep a bit I am sure we will write more. That may mean never, but somehow I think we'll manage to let you all know about the whole experience.

—Jack

Labels: ,

Comments:

Wooohooo, way to go Mom and Dad! grandma a

# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7/06/2007 7:31 AM

What a sweet looking little boy! Congratulations Erica, I'm so happy for you.

# posted by Blogger Lori : 7/06/2007 8:25 PM

He is so handsome!!! Congrats! Its too late to call, and I'm mad....

I love you and congrats.

LOVE Emily

# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7/06/2007 10:43 PM

What a beautiful baby! Its good to hear everything went well! Congratulations!! I hope were well rested b/c you're about to endure many wonderful sleepless nights!!

Love

Jessi

# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7/07/2007 7:42 AM

Congratulations, Jack and Erica! Kent is just beautiful. John and I were planning on calling and seeing if you wanted any company this weekend, but as I am recovering from a stomach virus we thought against it. Plus, I'm sure you're getting all the company you could ever want these past few days. We're so happy for you though, you guys must be on cloud 9. :)

Much Love,
John and Nikki

# posted by Blogger Nikki : 7/07/2007 5:47 PM

Erica and Jack,
I'm so happy for you guys! Kent is precious. And Kent,
You couldn't have asked for better parents!

love and hugs,
k8

# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7/07/2007 8:30 PM

They let you bring home a very cute baby! Enjoy him! I can't wait to meet him. Get some rest whenever you can. You guys did a good job!
Love,
J, A, & N

# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7/08/2007 3:13 PM

ERICA AND JACK, YOU HAVE MADE ME A VERY HAPPY GREATGRANDFATHER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE. I AM SO THANKFUL TO STILL BE ALIVE AND ABLE TO APPRECIATE THIS WONDERFUL HAPPENING. MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT OUR BEAUTIFUL SISSIE IS NOT HERE IN BODY TO ENJOY ALL THIS! I KNOW SHE IS WATCHING AND SHARING MY PLEASURE OF THIS FIRST GREATGRAND CHILD WHO I KNOW WILL MAKE YOU BOTH VERY PROUD PARENT'S AS YOU HAVE MADE YOUR PARENT'S.
MAY "GOD" BLESS YOU AND KENT WITH MUCH GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPINESS.
LOVE, JERRY AND HAPPI